With Microsoft Launcher (previously generally known as Arrow Launcher), you’ll be able to personalize your Android gadget to match your type with wallpapers, theme colours, icon packs and extra. With a Microsoft account or work/faculty account, you possibly can access your calendar, paperwork, and recent actions in your personalised feed. You possibly can even open photographs, docs and webpages in your Home windows PC* to be productive across all your units.
· Individuals at your fingertips. Have your most essential individuals at your fingertips. Pin contacts to your House display and place them anyplace on the Residence display, dock or in folders.
· Choose your look. Personalize the feel and appear of your system by customizing your wallpaper, theme and accent colours, icon packs, gestures and extra.
· Personalised feed. See your most necessary info at a look like information, calendar events, docs, contacts and more in your personalised feed. You possibly can even set your feed as your default House.
· Proceed on PC. Snap a pic in your telephone and see it immediately in your Windows PC* or continue modifying an Office 365 doc on your PC by linking your telephone together with your Home windows PC.
· Search the online and your telephone in one place. Search the online or your information, apps, docs, messages and net results using Microsoft Launcher’s universal search bar.
· Gesture customization. With deep customization for gestures, you possibly can double tap to lock your telephone, swipe up for app drawer and more.
Nonetheless on Arrow Launcher? To get Microsoft Launcher, go to aka.ms/getlaunched
What’s new on this beta:
– Bugs and crash fixes
– Performance enchancment
What’s new in 4.1:
· Continue on PC- Share footage or paperwork from your telephone to your PC.
· Choose your look – Select a custom theme/accent shade, and wallpaper to personalize your experience
· Individuals at your fingertips – Pin contacts to the Residence display
. Gesture help – Set your personal customer gestures!
Requirements: four.0.three and up
buttons: twitter: by way of: ‘@apkgalaxy’,
click: perform(api, choices)
click on: perform(api, choices)
click on: perform(api, options)
description: ‘Microsoft Launcher (Preview) v184.108.40.206404 Apk’,media: ‘http://apkgalaxy.prime/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Microsoft-Launcher-Apk.jpg’
click: perform(api, choices)
// Scrollable sharrre bar, contributed by Erik Frye. Superior!
var shareContainer = jQuery(“.sharrre-container”),
header = jQuery(‘#header’),
postEntry = jQuery(‘.entry’),
$window = jQuery(window),
distanceFromTop = 20,
startSharePosition = shareContainer.offset(),
contentBottom = postEntry.offset().prime + postEntry.outerHeight(),
topOfTemplate = header.offset().prime;
shareScroll = perform()
if($window.width() > 719)
var scrollTop = $window.scrollTop() + topOfTemplate,
stopLocation = contentBottom – (shareContainer.outerHeight() + topSpacing);
if(scrollTop > stopLocation)
shareContainer.offset(prime: contentBottom – shareContainer.outerHeight(),left: startSharePosition.left);
else if(scrollTop >= postEntry.offset().top-topSpacing)
shareContainer.offset(prime: scrollTop + topSpacing, left: startSharePosition.left);
else if(scrollTop 1024)
topSpacing = distanceFromTop + jQuery(‘.nav-wrap’).outerHeight();
topSpacing = distanceFromTop;