Cancel DNS is a DNS changer for cellular networks and Wi-Fi that works with model four.three of Android (Jelly Bean).
To begin with, some issues before persevering with:
• the appliance is now working with Lollipop
• the appliance needs a rooted gadget
The appliance was born to vary the DNS in KitKat, however from the version three.Zero.Zero has been ported to Android 5.0 Lollipop (see under) and since model 1.3.Zero has been backported to Android four.3 Jelly Bean MR2.
The state of affairs of Lollipop
The appliance works, however there are some roughs by which I’m working (primarily associated to a number of connections: VPN, access level, and so on.) and SELinux strange and customised policies created by gear manufacturers originals
The truth is that Lollipop modified the best way through which identify resolution is managed in Android, so the KitKat type not works.
When you purchase the appliance and it doesn’t work, contact me: on the beta channel I have a working apk that I’ll launch very soon!
With this software you possibly can
• Ignore Web censorship when it is based mostly on DNS blocking.
• Overcome an Android limitation: there isn’t a system configuration to vary cellular DNS.
• Accelerate the Web connection. Yow will discover many articles on the internet that present numerous benchmarks of the actions of Area Identify Servers and how they have an effect on your navigation (your mileage might differ).
• Hold the cellular DNS and Wi-Fi synchronized actually from v1.2.Zero the appliance can even handle Wi-Fi connections.
• Automated DNS change when a cellular connection is activated (could be deactivated).
• Automated DNS change when a Wi-Fi connection is activated (may be disabled).
• Automated DNS change when an ethernet connection is activated (could be disabled).
• Wi-Fi filter based mostly on SSID, so you’ll be able to routinely apply DNS solely to sure connections (it can be disabled).
• Custom DNS values.
• Virtually zero memory and CPU usage, because it isn’t a service.
• Notifications inform you that the appliance is working (could be disabled).
• Automated DNS is rinsed with out the necessity to restart the system.
• Integration of DashClock, for kee take a look at the DNS in use.
• It comes pre-packed with the most typical DNS providers.
• Easy and clean interface, Holo fashion.
• With out advertising.
• Works on Lollipop, KitKat and Jelly Bean.
• doesn’t absolutely help multiple lively connections (ie, tethering or Wi-Fi AP): you possibly can exclude a community gadget from the advanced configuration
• the horizontal design continues to be terrible.
Keep in mind: the appliance needs root
* Improved SELinux detection
* Cloudflare DNS added
* DNS.watch added