HiPER Calc Pro is a complicated version of HiPER Scientific Calculator.
The calculator has up to 100 digits of significand and 9 digits of exponent. It detects repeating decimals and numbers in it may be also entered as fractions or transformed to fractions.
It’s also possible to change to the “expression” mode where you possibly can write expressions in a natural method and watch your calculations. When attainable, an expression is simplified and the result’s displayed as an expression using fractions, square roots and ? fixed.
The calculator has several layouts appropriate for numerous display sizes:
– “pocket” for small units
– “compact” for smartphones (in portrait and landscape orientation)
– “expanded” for tablets
The multiline show may be turned on in tablets to point out the entire history of calculations and to offer entry the earlier outcomes.
The users can select from several high-quality themes.
The calculator has a number of features, akin to:
– primary arithmetic operations together with proportion, modulo and negation;
– fractions (within the expression mode any expression including nested fractions may be entered as a numerator and a denominator);
– combined numbers;
– periodic numbers and their conversion to fractions;
– unlimited variety of braces;
– operator priority;
– repeated operations;
– complicated numbers
– conversion between rectangular and polar coordinates
– superior quantity operations akin to random numbers, mixtures, permutations, widespread biggest divisor, and so forth.;
– trigonometric and hyperbolic features;
– powers, roots, logarithms, and so forth.;
– degrees, minutes and seconds conversion;
– fastened point, scientific and engineering show format;
– display exponent as SI models prefix;
– memory operations with 10 extended reminiscences;
– clipboard operations with numerous clipboard formats;
– end result historical past;
– binary, octal and hexadecimal numeral techniques;
– logical operations;
– bitwise shifts and rotations;
– haptic feedback;
– greater than 90 physical constants; and
– conversion amongst 200 models.
The calculator has many settings to manage the complete display mode, decimal and thousand separators, and so forth.
All options are described with a built-in assist.
– Calculation particulars – a window containing extended details about an expression and a end result
– Reverse Polish Notation
– Modulo extended to the complicated vary
– x<=>E button in basic and RPN mode
– Bugfixes and different enhancements
Necessities: 4.0 and up
buttons: twitter: by way of: ‘@apkgalaxy’,
click: perform(api, options)
click: perform(api, choices)
click: perform(api, options)
description: ‘HiPER Calc Pro v5.0 Beta 1 (Paid) Apk’,media: ‘http://apkgalaxy.prime/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/HiPER-Calc-Pro-Apk.png’
click on: perform(api, choices)
// Scrollable sharrre bar, contributed by Erik Frye. Awesome!
var shareContainer = jQuery(“.sharrre-container”),
header = jQuery(‘#header’),
postEntry = jQuery(‘.entry’),
$window = jQuery(window),
distanceFromTop = 20,
startSharePosition = shareContainer.offset(),
contentBottom = postEntry.offset().prime + postEntry.outerHeight(),
topOfTemplate = header.offset().prime;
shareScroll = perform()
if($window.width() > 719)
var scrollTop = $window.scrollTop() + topOfTemplate,
stopLocation = contentBottom – (shareContainer.outerHeight() + topSpacing);
if(scrollTop > stopLocation)
shareContainer.offset(prime: contentBottom – shareContainer.outerHeight(),left: startSharePosition.left);
else if(scrollTop >= postEntry.offset().top-topSpacing)
shareContainer.offset(prime: scrollTop + topSpacing, left: startSharePosition.left);
else if(scrollTop 1024)
topSpacing = distanceFromTop + jQuery(‘.nav-wrap’).outerHeight();
topSpacing = distanceFromTop;